Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he should inform us within a specified time limit along with the copy of the cash receipt issued by the company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on the date of commencement of tour & the date of cancellation. Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket issued if any are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
The company shall deduct processing charges from the refund amount which is to be paid to the guest.
Please see our defined cancellation policy.
- 45 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 25% of the service/tour cost
- 30 days to 07 days prior to arrival - 33% of the service/tour cost
- 07 days to 48 hours prior to arrival - 80% of the service/tour cost
- Less than 48 hours or NO SHOW - 100% of the service/tour cost
will be collected as cancellation charges from the guest.
Note: Charges are levied on the gross tour cost and not the discounted/booking cost. Cancellation does not include air ticket cancellation and they will be levied separately. For the tailor-made holidays, cancellation charges will defer accordingly as per services booked.
Cancellation by Company:
In case if any tour/service is cancelled from the company's end due to any unforeseen reasons then the full refund of the amount paid by the guest will be made within 7 working days from the date of cancellation of the tour.
Refunds if any, for variation / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations of any tour will be paid to the guest by Cash / Account payee' cheque/Net Banking/ Cash deposit/PayPal transfer (based on mutual consent) in INR at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the refund, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency. We always try expediting the process of the refund. However, it may take 5 to 7 working days for processing refund.
No refund will be applicable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Cancellation request for bookings done for peak season (01st December to 31st January )
- If the services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and/or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed or cancelled due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for air tickets if any, and date change is not allowed.
All the payments have to be done in full in order to confirm the reservation of the tour package given on our website. Payment policies for the custom-made itineraries will be informed through email.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT METHODS
We accept all major Credit Cards such as Visa, Net Banking, selected Cash Cards and wallets are also processed through an online payment gateway systems. Our website is integrated with secure and reputed payment gateways for processing your payments. We adopt stringent security measures to ensure critically sensitive information such as Credit Card details, passwords and personal details are protected.
Your Credit Card/Debit Card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason mentioned in cancellation policy your amount will be refunded.
You can also do a Direct/Online (wire transfer) Cash deposit to our Indian bank account of our parent company Experience Kerala Holiday Planners. The payments will be processed in INR and the transaction and currency exchange charges if any, has to be borne by the depositor.